Lunatic's Top 10 Grill Recipes (2024)

Published: · Modified: by Kim Beaulieu · This post may contain affiliate links

My favourite grill recipes!

Welcome to day 7 of the top 10 extravaganza. We are enjoying our down time, trying to spend some time together. There's also lots of prep for a trip like this. Just organizing the animals is like planning a summit. We have 1 horse, 1 dog, 3 cats, and 4 birds.So travelling poses lots of issues and lots of people to watch them all. Horsey will be cared for at the place we board her. Mini-me is friends with the owner's daughter so we've hired her to make sure Gingy gets worked every other day. Puppy will be shuttling back and forth to the kennel when hubs is busy. Then I have a friend to watch the kitties and birds. I've double checked Malia's bags for the kennel visits to make sure she has everything she needs. I've double checked we have enough food for everyone. I've double checked Gingy has enough fly spray in our absence. Plus her supplements. Hopefully I've covered all my bases and everyone has everything they need while I'm gone. I'll probably forget my own stuff but at least my pets will have everything they need. I'm a good pet mommy. Love them all to bits and will the miss the heck out of them while we're gone.

Today's theme is grilling. And man, oh man, does this gal like to grill. I honestly love everything about it. Okay so maybe not the heat. That comes with the season though. Better than heating up the house is my motto. So sit back and enjoy the grill recipes coming your way.

LUNIE'S TOP 10 GRILL RECIPES:

Give a Girl a Grill: T-Bone Steak- click photo for the recipe!

Give a Girl a Grill: Lunie and Mini-me’s Grilled Pizza- click photo for the recipe!

Give a Girl a Grill: Grilled Stone Fruit Shortcakes

Give a Girl a Grill: Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Vanilla- click photo for the recipe!

Give a Girl a Grill: Grilled Asparagus- click photo for the recipe!

Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa and Jasmine Rice with Black Sesame Seeds- click photo for the recipe!

Grilled Rib Steak- click photo for the recipe!

Quick and Easy Garlic Bread- click photo for the recipe!

Super Easy Rib Steak- click photo for the recipe!

The Shiksa's Ima Burgers- click photo for the recipe!

Thanks so much for visiting. Hope you enjoyed this grilling blast from the past. I adore grilling, Cannot grill enough. The downside is it's usually so hectic here trying to keep the pets from escaping as I run in and out to the patio that I rarely take grill recipe photos. I grill a ton and need to start taking my camera outside when I do. For now just enjoy this array of BBQ madness. Tune in tomorrow for Lunie's Top 10 Snack Recipes. And thanks to everyone for understanding my need to grab some time with my family right now. 4 more sleeps till we hit the open road.

Toodles and smoochies! xx

« Happy Birthday B-Dude and Lunatic's Top 10 Recipes Chicks Dig

Lunatic's Top 10 Snack Recipes »

Never Miss a Bite!

Subscribe for FREE recipes sent right to your inbox!

This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. RavieNomNoms

Great recipes!!

• Kim Bee

Thanks so much. xx

2. Marina@Picnic at Marina

Kim, mmm, all those grille goodies make me hungry. Love that T-bone stake and grilled pineapples...

• Kim Bee

Thanks so much Marina. I love grilling. I find it so relaxing.

• Kim Bee

I love to grill. Way too much.

3. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts

What a great roundup - love the grilled pineapple and asparagus, 2 of my favorites!

• Kim Bee

Thanks Erin. I am with you, fruit and veggies grilled are amazing. Miss visiting you and look forward to stopping in when we get back. So weird not blogging much right now. Feels odd.

4. Cucina49

Wow, you have really been a roll with the grilling recipes! I want that pizza. Good luck organizing the menagerie for your trip.

• Kim Bee

Thanks and thanks. I love to grill. It's so therapeutic or something.

5. Suzanne Perazzini

What a great selection of grilled food. We used to have a cat (died of old age) and that was hard enough whenever we went away. It usually came down to organising house sitters if we were away for more than a weekend. We didn't replace the gorgeous little fellow because of the freedom to move about but I do miss having a creature about the place that isn't human.

• Kim Bee

Thanks.

Oh yah it was like planning a national summit I swear. We have a small zoo. I'm lucky to have people willing to help. Otherwise it would be a nightmare.

6. elisabeth@foodandthrift

Beautiful top 10 grill recipes. Love all of them, especially the rib steak:D

• Kim Bee

Thanks Elizabeth. I adore rib steak. I miss you and Lora. Let her know we're swamped with packing then gone away for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to stalk you two when I get back. I miss visiting everyone right now. So weird having limited blogging hours. It's making me all twitchy. Lol!

7. kitchenriffs

Who doesn't love to grill? And especially, to eat grilled food! Certainly grilling is a fav of mine. Can't decide whether your T-bone or rib steaks are more drool-worthy. And with a side of grilled asparagus, I'm all set! Good stuff - thanks.

• Kim Bee

I have to say rib eyes are really my fave steaks. Last year I found a huge sale on them and froze enough to eat them once a week for the entire summer. It was like heaven...but hot.

8. Maureen | org*smic Chef

Steak and garlic bread for me please!

9. Liz

I love your round ups...so many good ideas in one post! We had the grills going tonight on the 4th...need to try something besides meat, though. Your pizza looks terrific....but I think it's beyond what Bill can do with charcoal. I think ours would be black :/

10. Sandra | Sandra's Easy Cooking

Oh dear Kim...you made me so hungry with this post! LOVE 'em all! YUMMY post!

11. Kate from Scratch

Love all these recipes! We're grill crazy this time of year, so this is just perfect for us!